Readers Choice & Project Life 365 | Greensburg Photographer

I am participating in my first 365 project this year. It has been a fun challenge so far. Basically - there is a "word" for each day and the object is to photograph your interpretation of that word. I have been shooting all these images with my iphone (except 1 I think) and its a great way to stay creative and look at things differently! If you are on Instagram - feel free to come follow me @ChrisNewby. Here is a little sample of what I have been up to :)

Also, I have been nominated for Best Photographer in Decatur County again this year! Its such a humbling experience to be thought of for this award.

If you have a couple of minutes and would like to go vote for me - or many of your other favorites from Decatur County - then please use the below link.
Once you get to the home page - click on the Readers Choice banner on the right side of the screen! Thanks!

http://greensburgdailynews.com/