Senior Model Valentine (and more) Group Shoot | Indiana Photographer

Every year with my Senior Model group, I plan at least 2 unique location sessions. We make this a fun experience for them by providing individual images in a unique location, a chance for them to form stronger friendships with the fellow models, a group dinner out, and much more. These shoots also allow me to work on my skills in new locations (and the challenges that come with new places), come up with fun "themes" for clothing and looks, and play around with lighting and different posing, thus creating some very unique images.

This year we had planned a Fall shoot, but weather was not in our favor, so we decided to hold off and do a winter group shoot instead. In searching for a place to do the shoot, I obviously needed something indoors since it was winter, and I wanted something that offered a lot of variety for different looks.  The Facebook Community Boost Event I photographed back in the fall was held here and I fell in love with it. The Biltwell Event Center is an amazing 2 story space with variety of unique spaces within its walls. I rented the whole facility to do the shoot and got to planning. Here is a compilation of my favorite images from the shoot.






















































That's a wrap!