Fall & Holiday Mini's & Other News

Hello Everyone!

I am offering both Fall & Holiday Mini sessions this year. I sent out a newsletter about a week ago. If you did not receive it, you can check it out HERE. Be sure to contact me right away if you are interested in signing up for one of those time slots.

Senior sessions are going on strong, but its not too late to schedule yours today! To see the most recent senior sessions, be sure to go over to the Senior Blog! And for the senior guys - I do offer a shorter session for you if you dont want to spend 3 hours on a regular senior session! ;)

And lastly, I am now accepting credit cards - making it easier for your payment needs! Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and Am Express are now accepted as well as cash or check.

And a post is not complete without an image :) Here is one from our summer vacation - I am ready to go back to the beach already!