Fresh & New | Senior Photographer

I got a new light for the studio and had a blast trying it out the other night. I LOVE THIS LIGHT. Its very versatile. I think the more dramatic/shadowy lighting  that you see in some of these images will be great for senior guys. I am looking forward to adding some of these new looks to my senior sessions :)

Also - a note about locations. When you book a Senior Session with me, you get images from in studio, outside at the studio (the Portrait Park), and a location of YOUR choice. That is a HUGE variety and something you cannot get at every portrait studio! I email you a list of locations once you book and you can choose from the list, or we can go to a location that is more personal to you - such as a family farm, or your own home! So as you look at some of the senior sessions on here, know that while you may see some of the same locations, each senior picked the spot that they felt best fit their style. And everyone is different and shows it off in a unique way :)