McHenry Family | Franklin, Indiana Family Photographer

OK........I really don't think I say enough about this sweet family. They have been such great clients and I have enjoyed getting to know them, and watching the kids grow over the years. I tend to get attached to my return clients and feel more like a friend, rather than just their photographer. They have endured a lot as a family, but they persevere and keep going!

Little Miss A was not happy at all to be getting pictures done that day! (You can probably tell by her facial expressions - lol). She wanted to be held by mommy almost the entire time! We got through the session and chalked it up to another fun time...after all, there is always next time ;)





This guy is by far the strongest kiddo I know...and handsome at that!


Isn't she a doll? I love her little smile.


Ok....I know I shouldn't, but I probably favor this little guy. He is just too cute AND he shares the name with one of my guys ;)


Those pigtails.....swoon