Sam - 2015 CNHS Senior | Columbus, Indiana Senior Photographer

Sam was such a fun guy to work with. I first met his family about 5 years ago when they came to me for family portraits and his older sisters senior session! And most recently I did an extended family session for them at his grandparents. I love that they chose to return to me again for Sam's session and trust me to preserve these special occasions for them. He brought several things with him to make his session personal to him, including his guitar. I had fun incorporating it into many images :) Thanks for being a good sport Sam and best wishes for an AWESOME senior year!




I really dig images with messy foregrounds :)




Aviators are ALWAYS cool!


One of my FAVORITE images from his session.....I may need to move my studio to the garage if I had light like this all the time!




This is my favorite image with his guitar. The lighting here makes this portrait rock!


And of course, a little ring light fun ;)