Rileigh & Kal'el | Greensburg, Indiana Family Photographer

It makes me feel pretty old to say that I knew these 2 when they were just babies! WOW - has time flown by. Their mom and I used to work together what now seems like light years ago. I have really enjoyed photographing them the last couple of years. They truly (at least around me) seem to love each other and get along perfectly! Their mom was a bit worried about their clothing options together, but I just think it works for them :)

I struggle with black and whites during this time of year, because I love all the fall color so much. But there are occasions where it works.



I really do love their colors with all the colorful trees - it works!


My favorite! I asked him to hug his sister and they just did it and never complained :)