Rusty & Heather Wed! | Batesville, Indiana Wedding Photographer

What a beautiful May day with lots of sunshine for this wedding day! The location was absolutely perfect for this intimate wedding. The bride and groom were super laid back and easy going. No stress makes for a super fun day!

Ceremony & Reception: Chateau Pomije Winery




Such a gorgeous venue. I loved all the natural light flooding into the reception area :)





Seriously......so picturesque! 





My husband was my second shooter for this wedding and I LOVE this image he captured of the groom alone with his thoughts.


First Look! Check out those great smiles :)









The groom and groomsmen broke out these matching red glasses for a few shots - so much fun!






There are those glasses again on the handsome groom ;)











And he even wore the glasses through the ceremony! I'm telling you - they were a fun couple!





 And of course we HAD to do a few shots in the vineyard as the sun was going down!