Thomas & Henry TWINS! | Greensburg, Indiana Twin baby photographer

Photographing these guys was a true pleasure for me! I photographed their mom for her senior portraits. Following their early birth and time in the NICU, to watching mom and grandma care for them during the session made all those memories come flooding black like they were yesterday! What adorable little boys and they will have such a special bond that will never be understood. These guys were actually about 2.5 months old here from their birth date, but considered still newborns in their size and development.



Such cute little piggies ;)


My friend Jeneanne crocheted these hats for me to use for sessions - finally got to use them at the same time!











One of my favorites....they have that preemie look to them that my boys did.